Organic & Vegan energy bar 40g / Mango Cashew
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick
- Organic and plant based
- Best before date : December 12th 2024
This recipe is so good that many competitors have tried to copy it without ever being able to match it because the manufacturing process is very specific. You have to know how to rehydrate the dried mangoes so that they melt. The origin of the mangoes is also crucial because it is a fragile product that tends to sting the tongue when it is not of good quality.
Our energy bar is an ideal snack for recharging your batteries during sports activities or as a snack. It is made from high quality ingredients and is suitable for vegetarian diets.
This 40g bar is certified organic and vegan.
Here are the ingredients benefits of the Mulebar mango - cashew bar :
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate it gradually. The flavour is sweet and the consistency is like honey.
- Mango is rich in polyphenols, antioxidants that protect the body's cells from free radical damage. It contains other antioxidants, such as vitamin C and lupeol, which reduces the growth of cancer cells, especially in prostate cancer.
- Oats are an excellent source of sustainable energy thanks to their complex carbohydrates. It is also rich in dietary fibre, which promotes satiety and healthy digestion. Oatmeal is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has a low glycemic index, which helps maintain stable sugar levels. In addition, it promotes muscle recovery by replenishing glycogen stores after training.
- Cashew nuts are rich in magnesium and vitamins. Cashew nuts help to prevent fatigue. It helps to combat stress, reduce blood pressure and make it easier to sleep. With a high mineral content, including iron, this fruit helps combat anaemia.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a source of starchy carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamin B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crunchy texture.
- Oatmeal is known for its high soluble fibre content, which helps to promote good transit.
- Soy flour has many nutritional benefits for athletes. It is rich in high quality vegetable protein, making it an excellent source of nutrition for muscle recovery and building. In addition, it is low in fat and carbohydrates, making it an ideal choice for maintaining a balanced body weight. Soy flour also contains dietary fibre, vitamins and essential minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium
- Puffed amaranth is appreciated for its crunchy texture and subtle nutty taste. It is used as a snack, garnish, ingredient or component in many culinary preparations to add flavour, texture and nutritional benefits (rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium and calcium, fibre and protein)
- Sunflower oil is very healthy due to its high Omega 6 content. It prevents cholesterol, strengthens the immune system, and promotes cell growth. It is also an excellent endocrine regulator!
When it's good and well made there's no reason to hide it!
Tasting advice :
Before or during a sports session, during a race during a competition, at a rate of one bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort, but also as a snack in case of small hunger at work or in the car.