Vegan energy bar 40g / Raspberry Blackcurrant Cranberry
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick
- Plant based
- Best before date : November 2nd 2024
A subtle blend of delicious red fruits (Raspberry, Blackcurrant, Cranberries) that makes its taste inimitable, a sure value! The puffed rice gives it a crispness and lightness so pleasant that we generally close our eyes while eating it... Unless you are on a bike or in a car of course!
The pack of 4 raspberry - blackcurrant - cranberry energy bars or the box of 15 raspberry - blackcurrant - cranberry energy bars will allow you to save money if you become addicted!
Here are the benefits of the ingredients of the Raspberry - Blackcurrant - Cranberry bar :
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate it gradually. The flavour is sweet and the consistency is like honey.
- Apple is both protective for the stomach, digestive and intestinal antiseptic, as its high fibre content nourishes the microbiota. It stimulates and decongests the liver and can have a laxative effect. It is a very good blood purifier thanks to its diuretic properties, among others.
- Oats contain high levels of iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and other minerals that moisturise, soothe and repair the skin
- Oatmeal is known to be rich in soluble fibre, which helps to promote healthy bowel movements.
- Pea protein is a high quality protein, rich in BCAAs, and an excellent source of iron. It can promote muscle growth, weight loss and heart health.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a source of starch-rich carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamins B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crunchy texture.
- Apricot kernels are an excellent source of vitamin B17 which is considered a powerful detoxifier.
- Puffed amaranth is appreciated for its crunchy texture and subtle nutty taste. It is used as a snack, garnish, ingredient or component in many culinary preparations to add flavour, texture and nutritional benefits (rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium and calcium, fibre and protein)
- Cranberries are an exceptional source of antioxidants and very rich in vitamin C. In addition to being a good source of dietary fibre, they prevent cystitis and urinary tract infections and promote digestive and cardiovascular health.
- Soy flour has many nutritional benefits for athletes. It is rich in high quality vegetable protein, making it an excellent source of nutrition for muscle recovery and building. In addition, it is low in fat and carbohydrates, making it an ideal choice for maintaining a balanced body weight. Soy flour also contains dietary fibre, vitamins and essential minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium
- Blackcurrant protects the vascular system thanks to its antioxidant content. It also fights against oxidative stress by slowing down the ageing of cells. Blackcurrant berries are full of vitamin C, which stimulates the immune system.
- Raspberry is a natural anti-inflammatory. A possible risk-reducing agent for obesity and diabetes prevention thanks to anthocyanins and polyphenols. A retardant for neurodegenerative dysfunctions, thanks to the polyphenols it contains.
When it's good and well made there's no reason to hide it!
Tips for eating :
Before or during a sports session, during a race in a competition with a bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort but also as a snack in case of small hunger at work or in the car.