Organic & Vegan energy bar 40g / Chocolate Orange
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick even with hot weather
- Organic and plant based
- Best before date : December 21st 2024
This Chocolate - Orange energy bar is very tasty (surely the tastiest of the range), specially designed to provide you with a delicious source of natural energy. It is not coated with chocolate so you won't get any on your fingers even in hot weather. This bar like all the others at Mulebar is made of ingredients carefully selected for their nutritional benefits.
Our Chocolate - Orange energy bar is ideal to regain energy during your sports activities or to satisfy a small hunger. It is suitable for vegetarian diets.
This 40g bar is certified organic and vegan
If you are a choc addict, you will also love our new chocolate protein bar with only 5g sugar and 3g fat.
Here are the benefits of the ingredients of the chocolate - orange bar :
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate it gradually. The flavour is sweet and the consistency is like honey.
- Oatmeal is known to be rich in soluble fibre, which helps with transit.
- Orange peels are almost 10 times richer in vitamin C than orange juice itself. They add a subtle note that goes perfectly with chocolate.
- Rice flour is an excellent source of sustainable energy thanks to its complex carbohydrates. It is also rich in dietary fibre, which promotes satiety and healthy digestion. Oat flour is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has a low glycemic index, which helps maintain stable sugar levels. In addition, it promotes muscle recovery by replenishing glycogen stores after training.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a source of starchy carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamin B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crunchy texture.
- Oats contain high levels of iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and other minerals that moisturise, soothe and repair the skin
- Pea Protein is a high quality protein, rich in BCAAs, and an excellent source of iron. Pea protein promotes muscle growth, weight loss and heart health.
- Dark chocolate is good for the heart; It has benefits for the entire cardiovascular system; It is even said to improve concentration and better cognitive and memory results; It is a natural antidepressant, good for morale and a daily stress reducer.
- Cocoa is made up of energising and revitalising active ingredients that regulate mood, stimulate the brain and reduce fatigue (like coffee, it will boost you), reduce stress and mood swings. It is a real natural antidepressant
- Soy flour has many nutritional benefits for sportspeople. It is rich in high quality vegetable protein, which makes it an excellent source of nutrition for muscle recovery and building. In addition, it is low in fat and carbohydrates, making it an ideal choice for maintaining a balanced body weight. Soy flour also contains dietary fibre, vitamins and essential minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium
When it's good and well made there's no reason to hide it!
Tips for eating :
Before or during a sports session, during a race in a competition with a bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort but also as a snack in case of small hunger at work or in the car.