Vegan chocolate protein bar 42g
- No whey, it's plant based
- Easy to chew and very crispy
- Only 5g sugar and 3g fat per bar
- 25% soya protein (10g)
- Ideal after exercise or as a snack
- Best before date : September 13th 2024
We've been dreaming about this new Chocolate plant based protein bar for months and it's now our best seller !
All our testers, ambassadors and friends of the brand have confirmed that this bar is a killer! Not only is it ultra crispy thanks to the soy beads, but it is also ultra greedy with good chocolate, all for 5 grams of sugar and 3 grams of fat per bar.
Protein is one of the 3 macro-nutrients, along with lipids and carbohydrates, found in our diet. It is necessary for the proper functioning of our body.
- A sedentary adult should consume 0.8g per kg of body weight (a man weighing 80kg needs 64g per day)
- An adult athlete (e.g. a trailer) or one who wants to gain muscle mass can consume up to 2g, i.e. 160g, to keep the same example.
Unlike protein bars generally made from Whey (from milk), this bar is not at all pasty or floury when chewed, thanks to the use of vegetable protein.
It is therefore perfect for recovery after a competition or a good sports session (the proteins help to rebuild the muscle cells broken during the effort) or as a snack to treat yourself.
It has been tested throughout the summer in the ultimate heat conditions and we guarantee that the chocolate does not stick to the paper, so you won't lose a single crumb.
In short, you just have to try it, you'll be addict!
This 42g bar is plant based certified
Why use soy protein in this vegan chocolate bar?
The main advantage of soy protein is its nutritional value as it is made up of 50% protein.
Low in sugar and fat, it has an excellent energy ratio and is very digestible.
It is an excellent alternative to animal proteins such as whey.
The benefits of soy protein :
- Muscle mass gain
- Amino acid intake
- Reduced risk of cancer
- Reduced cholesterol levels
- Reduced cardiovascular risk