Organic & Vegan energy Bar 40g / Apricot Walnut
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick to wrapper
- Organic and plant based
- Best before date : January 21st 2024
Discover our delicious Apricot - Walnut energy bar, specially designed to provide you with a delicious source of natural energy. This bar is made of ingredients carefully selected for their nutritional benefits.
Our Apricot Walnut Energy Bar is an ideal snack to recharge your batteries during sports activities or to satisfy a small hunger. It is made with quality ingredients and is suitable for vegetarian diets.
This 40g bar is certified organic and vegan.
If you like apricots, discover our apricot energy puree perfect for endurance races such as marathon, trail or cycling.
Here are the benefits of the ingredients of the Mulebar apricot-wallnut bar:
- Apricots are rich in vitamins A and C, and also contain fibre which aids digestion. It is a good source of minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iron and antioxidants that help neutralise free radicals.
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate them gradually. The flavour is sweet and the consistency is like honey.
- Oatmeal flour is an excellent source of sustainable energy thanks to its complex carbohydrates. It is also rich in dietary fibre, which promotes satiety and healthy digestion. Oatmeal is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has a low glycemic index, which helps maintain stable sugar levels. In addition, it promotes muscle recovery by replenishing glycogen stores after training.
- Wallnuts offer many nutritional benefits for athletes. They are rich in healthy fatty acids, vegetable proteins, fibre, vitamins and minerals. They provide long-lasting energy, promote muscle recovery, support cardiovascular health and help control appetite.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a source of starch-rich carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamin B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crunchy texture.
- Oatmeal is known to be rich in soluble fibre, which helps with transit.
- Soy flour has many nutritional benefits for athletes. It is rich in high quality vegetable protein, making it an excellent source of nutrition for muscle recovery and building. In addition, it is low in fat and carbohydrates, making it an ideal choice for maintaining a balanced body weight. Soy flour also contains dietary fibre, vitamins and essential minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Puffed amaranth is appreciated for its crunchy texture and subtle nutty taste. It is used as a snack, garnish, ingredient or component in many culinary preparations to add flavour, texture and nutritional benefits (rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium and calcium, fibre and protein).
When it's good and well made there's no reason to hide it!
Tips for eating :
Before or during a sports session, during a race in a competition with a bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort but also as a snack in case of small hunger at work or in the car.
At Mulebar we can claim (you will have confirmation by our consumer feedbacks) that we produce energy bars, energy gels, energy fruit purees among the best in the world !