Organic & Vegan energy bar 40g / Coconut Liquorice
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick
- Organic and plant based
- Best before date : May 23rd 2024
This recipe is probably the most surprising in our range. With a taste that's neither salty nor sweet, it's ideal for long outings when the sweet taste just won't go away. It's also a very refreshing snack thanks to the fennel seeds mixed with coconut. If you like pastis, you'll love it.
This organic and vegan energy bar is for all sports enthusiasts with a taste for sport: trail runners, cyclists, triathletes, climbers and runners.
The pack of 4 liquorice - coconut - fennel energy bars or the box of 15 liquorice - coconut - fennel energy bars will save you money.
Here are ingredients benefits of the Mulebar liquorice - coconut - fennel bar :
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate it gradually. It has a mild flavour and a honey-like consistency.
- Oats are an excellent source of long-lasting energy thanks to their complex carbohydrates. It is also rich in dietary fibre, which promotes satiety and healthy digestion. Oat flour is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has a low glycaemic index, which helps maintain stable blood sugar levels. It also promotes muscle recovery by replenishing glycogen stores after training.
- Coconut is rich in fibre, which promotes good intestinal transit, helping to maintain healthy digestion. It also contains nutrients and vitamins that are important for healthy body function. Coconut can also help reduce oxidative stress thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a starchy source of carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamins B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crunchy texture.
- Liquorice has many benefits. As an anti-ulcer agent, it can be used to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers. Expectorant, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic, it is particularly useful for coughs, bronchitis, colds and gastritis.
- Puffed amaranth is appreciated for its crunchy texture and subtle nutty flavour. It is used as a snack, garnish, ingredient or component in many culinary preparations to add flavour, texture and nutritional benefits (rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium and calcium, fibre and protein).
- Fennel seeds are excellent anti-inflammatories, antioxidants and rich in fibre. They reduce bad cholesterol in the blood and help regulate blood pressure. They are often used as natural copper and calcium supplements.
- Sunflower oil is very good for your health thanks to its high Omega 6 content. It prevents cholesterol, strengthens the immune system and promotes cell growth. It's also an excellent endocrine regulator!
When it's good and well done, there's no reason to hide it!
Tasting advice :
Before or during a sports session, during a race or a competition, one bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort, but also as a snack in case of hunger at work or in the car.