Vegan energy bar 40g / Peanut Raspberry
- Easy to eat and digest
- Savory sweet taste
- Do not stick
- Plant based
- Best before date : May 31st 2024
The most American of our bars will make you melt with pleasure during the effort, to go always further. A subtle blend of Peanut and Raspberry combined with our energy oatmeal - puffed rice base.
This association may seem surprising for non US or UK natives. The "PBJ" for peanut butter & jelly spread on sandwich bread, is the favourite snack of the little ones... and the adults.
It got off to a slow start at launch but those who have tried it are unanimous and since 2015 it has been one of the sure things in the range. Make up your own mind and try it soon.
This bar with few ingredients is also the most energetic of the range due to the presence of peanuts. Indispensable for long events such as ultra trail or long distances bike races.
This 40g bar is plant based certified
Here are the benefits of the ingredients of the peanut - raspberry bar :
- Grapes are an excellent antioxidant and antibacterial agent. It is rich in fibre and vitamins. It also aids digestion.
- Peanuts are a good source of protein and therefore help to maintain muscle mass. It provides lipids and therefore energy for long efforts.
- Oats contain high levels of iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and other minerals that moisturise, soothe and repair the skin.
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate them gradually. The flavour is sweet and the consistency is like honey.
- Raspberry is a natural anti-inflammatory. A possible risk-reducing agent for obesity and diabetes prevention thanks to anthocyanins and polyphenols. A retardant for neurodegenerative dysfunctions, thanks to the polyphenols it contains.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a source of starchy carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamins B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crispness.
- Himalayan salt crystals are very rich in trace elements, particularly iron, which helps blood regeneration and improves circulation. It helps to have healthy lungs and improve respiratory functions. It helps to restore the blood pH (acid-base balance). It has an impressive effect on acid reflux problems.
When it's good and well made there's no reason to hide it!
Before or during a sports session, during a race in a competition, one bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort, but also as a snack in case of small hunger at work or while hiking.