Plant based energy bar 40g / Pineapple Coconut
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick
- Plant based
- Best before date : May 15th 2025
This Pineapple - Coconut - Goji energy bar is a concentrate of exoticism, specially designed to bring you a delicious source of natural energy. This bar, like all the others at Mulebar, is made of ingredients carefully selected for their nutritional benefits.
Our Pineapple - Coconut - Goji energy bar is ideal to regain energy during your sporting activities or to satisfy a small hunger. It is suitable for vegetarian diets.
This 40g bar is certified vegan
Here are the benefits of the ingredients of the pineapple - coco - Goji berries bar :
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate it gradually. The flavour is sweet and the consistency is like honey.
- Pineapple is known to provide many health benefits to the human body, such as decongesting the respiratory tract, curing coughs, improving digestion, promoting weight loss, strengthening bones, improving eyesight, reducing inflammation and preventing cancer.
- Coconut is rich in fibre, which promotes healthy bowel movements, helping to maintain healthy digestion. In addition, it contains nutrients and vitamins that are important for the proper functioning of the body. Coconut can also help reduce oxidative stress due to its antioxidant properties.
- Oatmeal is known to be rich in soluble fibre, which helps with transit.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a source of starchy carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamin B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crunchy texture.
- Oats contain high levels of iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and other minerals that moisturise, soothe and repair the skin
- Pea Protein is a high quality protein, rich in BCAAs, and an excellent source of iron. It can support muscle growth, weight loss and heart health.
- Soy flour has many nutritional benefits for athletes. It is rich in high quality plant based protein, making it an excellent source of nutrition for muscle recovery and building. In addition, it is low in fat and carbohydrates, making it an ideal choice for maintaining a balanced body weight. Soy flour also contains dietary fibre, vitamins and essential minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium
- Goji berries are rich in antioxidants, making them a superfood known for fighting free radicals, the main cause of premature cell ageing. In addition, these berries may promote fat burning, stimulate intestinal transit, contribute to satiety and regulate food intake
- Puffed quinoa is rich in fibre, which promotes good digestion and traps some of the sugar and fat in the meal, limiting their absorption. In addition, quinoa is a low glycaemic index starch, which means that it does not cause blood sugar disturbances or insulin peaks, a hormone that promotes fat storage. It is also a source of quality vegetable protein, making it a nutritious choice for athletes.
When it's good and well made there's no reason to hide it!
Tips for eating :
Before or during a sports session, during a race in a competition with a bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort but also as a snack in case of small hunger at work or in the car.