Organic & Vegan energy bar 40g / Apple Cinnamon
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick
- Organic and plant based
- Best before date : December 18th 2024
This bar is our best seller since 2008 !
Discover our delicious Mulebar apple energy bar, inspired by the famous Austrian pastry Apfel Strudel.
This energy bar is designed to provide quality, 100% natural sports nutrition with organic and vegan ingredients. Its unique combination of apple, cinnamon and sultanas offers a surprising flavour, while oats and puffed rice add a light, crispy texture.
Try our Mulebar Apple Energy Bar for a natural energy boost during your sporting activities.
This cereal bar is certified organic and vegan.
If you like apples, discover our apple energy gel perfect for endurance races such as marathons, trails or cycling.
For those who like details and nutritional values:
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate it gradually. The flavour is sweet and the consistency is like honey.
- Apples are known for their antioxidant qualities, vitamins and low calorie content.
- Oatmeal is known for its high soluble fibre content, which helps with transit.
- Pea protein is an excellent source of protein and is easy to digest. It is considered the most hypoallergenic. Pea protein is a complete protein containing all essential amino acids.
- Apricot kernels are an excellent source of vitamin B17 which is considered a powerful detoxifier.
- Grapes are good antioxidants and antibacterial agents. They are rich in fibre and vitamins. These fruits facilitate digestion.
- Apple juice adds a sweet taste and gives the bar a soft consistency.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a source of starchy carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamins B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crispness.
- Cranberries provide a large amount of antioxidants.
- Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar levels, but is also excellent for digestion and adds a lot of flavour.
When it's good and well made there's no reason to hide!
Tips for eating :
Before or during a sports session, during a race in a competition with a bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort but also as a snack in case of small hunger at work or in the car.