Organic & Vegan energy bar 40g / Lemon Ginger
- Easy to eat and digest
- Do not stick
- Organic and plant based
- Best before date : December 12th 2024
Mulebar celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2018 and we launched this energy bar for our Anniversary. The yellow also evokes the gold medal won by Denis Gargaud-Chanut, co-owner of Mulebar, in the 2016 Olympic canoe slalom in Rio.
This is the most popular recipe with sportswomen, as many of them love the detox infusions in the morning combining lemon juice and ginger. This recipe bar is very subtle and it's also the least sweet in the range of energy bars.
This 40g bar is certified organic and Vegan.
Here are ingredients benefits in the Mulebar lemon - ginger bar :
- Brown rice syrup is a sugar produced from the fermentation of rice. It is an excellent alternative to sugars because it allows the body to assimilate it gradually. It has a mild flavour and a honey-like consistency.
- Oats are an excellent source of long-lasting energy thanks to their complex carbohydrates. It is also rich in dietary fibre, which promotes satiety and healthy digestion. Oat flour is rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has a low glycaemic index, which helps maintain stable blood sugar levels. It also promotes muscle recovery by replenishing glycogen stores after training.
- Oat flakes are known for their high content of soluble fibre, which helps promote healthy bowel movements.
- Puffed rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sugar, sunflower oil, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) is a starch-rich source of carbohydrates. It also provides the body with vitamins B6 and B1 and gives the bar a crunchy texture.
- Cashew nuts are rich in magnesium and vitamins. Cashew nuts help prevent fatigue. They help combat stress, lower blood pressure and make it easier to fall asleep. With a high mineral content, including iron, this fruit helps combat anaemia.
- Lemon is one of the richest fruit in antioxidants. It therefore helps to combat free radicals and oxidative stress. This helps prevent premature ageing, both physically (skin appearance) and in terms of the development of certain cancers.
- Sunflower oil is very good for your health thanks to its high Omega 6 content. It prevents cholesterol, strengthens the immune system and promotes cell growth. It's also an excellent endocrine regulator!
- Soy flour has many nutritional benefits for athletes. It is rich in high quality vegetable protein, making it an excellent source of nutrition for muscle recovery and building. It is also low in fat and carbohydrates, making it an ideal choice for maintaining a balanced body weight. Soy flour also contains dietary fibre, vitamins and essential minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Puffed amaranth is appreciated for its crunchy texture and subtle nutty flavour. It is used as a snack, garnish, ingredient or component in many culinary preparations to add flavour, texture and nutritional benefits (rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium and calcium, fibre and protein).
- Ginger has a number of benefits for the whole body. It has a positive effect on libido, aids digestion, reduces nausea, is an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and is also known to have anti-diabetic and pain-relieving properties.
When it's good and well done, there's no reason to hide it!
Serving suggestions :
Before or during a sports session, during a race or a competition, one bar every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the intensity of the physical effort, or as a snack if you're feeling a bit peckish.